Monday, 17 August 2009

Asking questions

Thats all you can do with a dowsing pendant really. It can say yes no or maybe. Reducing every problem to a yes no question is challenging - but it does focus your thoughts.

Edna is of course my main worry. The hospital say she seems to be coping fine with the nebuliser - but I am still extremely anxious and I know this upsets Edna. If it is going to work her confidence has got to be a maximum. I need to know how I can best help her

I made my first serious effort to meditate and tune in last night to try to get some answers/help/advice/inspiration. It wasn't a stunning success. because it was so difficult to frame questions when I was using the pendant. The strongest positive respsonse I got was when I asked if I needed to meditate again about the problem. Thats all very well but I am not very good at meditating yet.

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment