Monday, 31 August 2009

New thinking/

It says in the manual that after attunemnet some people find themselves thinking ina new way or with a new belief system.

This journal is to record my progress as I practice reiki so it seems appropraite to record here an insight I have gained today.

I went to see Edna today and came away feeling emotional - angry and upset. But I decided to try and listen to the voices and learn what they are trying to tell me.

I have come to the conclusion that I am going to learn something from this situation - something that I will able to use in some way in the future. Something that will redeem what seems to be a pointless tragedy

The secondary insight is that maybe if I think hard enough, I will find out I learned something from Alan's tragedy that can be useful.

Food for much thought and meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment