I joined this social netwroking gorup some days ago at the invitation of Carolyn. The main reason for the site is as the name implies for psychics to try to solve cases like Madeline McCann's disappearance. But it also has other groups on it for those like me who want to develop their abilities.
A specific forum for development ahs opened and one of the psotings acualy suggests keeping a journal like this. it aso suggests thinking very hard about why you want to develop a psychic ability , and what you would do with it.
Well I dont want to become a medium thats for sure. I dont see hear or sense spirit thank you very much. I dont ever expect to - but I have decided I need to keep an open mind. I will develop the abilities I need to do whatever it is the universe wants me to do. I am convinced I am being called along this path - I just can't see the end yet.
Maybe blogging and asking a few questions will help me see a litlle further.
This all started with CYLI7D. That was when I regained my spiritual side. One of the things I realsied I really enjoyed doing ("What would yu pay to do?') is helping people and counselling them. I do derive great satisfaction from that And I really would have loved to be a prrscriber and 'cure' people. So what skills do I need to do that.
Listening and understanding, wisdom and healing.
Empathy? telepathy? a certain amount of prediction? Divination?
I told Jeanagh I was thinking of taking reiki training and her immediate repsonse was very positive that I NEEDED it to enhance what I am already doing. She felt it fitted perfectly .
I would feel so humbled if I became a healer of any sort. But what would I do with the skill? Would I set myself up as reiki healer? I'd like to do something that combined both my conventional and unconventianl knowledge and skills. There must be a way to combine them.
I must arrange some training with Sue. I have got to see if I can do it.
In the meantime all I can do is use a dowsing crystal - which o the face of it seems useless. But it is an indication that I can tap into the universal power- therefore if I practoce tapping in, I will probably learn to do other things with it.
Maybe I can use the cystal to help me answer some of these questions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment