Edna had a home visit today to see what help she will need when she is discharged. I felt I needed to be at my intuitive best to cope with the meeting. So I went through the grounding excercise and meditated using the images Beth used on Sunday - the lane with the gate and the meadow. Penny was in the meadow - and this time I saw and picked a purple flower - which I put in a vase. I got the impression it was a gift for Edna .
It was interesting that during the meditation I noticed my hands and feet tingling - sort of pins and needles.
On the way to Edmna's flat I nearly moved the car off ignoring another a car that was about to turn. But I somehow knew it wasn't going to mive ina direction that would interfere with my driving - and I was right.
When I got to Edna's flat I dowsed the flat to pinpoint anything I needed to point out to the OT's or social worker. It highlighted one object only - her pusher with a seat that she had pushed into the wardrobe. It turns out that as she will be having a commode, that needs to be removed from her flat.
I felt much more alert after the meeting than I normally do after a meeting with Edna. And I didn't feel so stressed out I had a massive choclate craving, So somethign worked.
I am still tempted to de-mistify all this and look at the psychological aspects of it. The meditation relaxed me , put me in the right frame of mind, made me more confident etc. But the psycholoigcal aspect does not invaidate the mystical aspect,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment