I am worried about Edna. I have a feeling she is abut to develop an acute problem that is going to lead to a crisis.
I have the feeling that all the chatter and cheerfulness are a front. Today or yesterday we discussed crying and she said she can't be bothered with crying. When I said it could be helpful to let the emotion out she dismissed the idea. I think she is depressed ...........very depressed.
When she was chasing me out of the hospital today she actually made some comment about her not going to die. That is very out of character for her. I am wondering why she made that remark.
If I am right about the depression, she won't have the will to fight ansy illness - so a crisis now could be life threatening for her.
I am almost sure this is just me being pessimistic - but I will record it here - and hope I am wrong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment