Sunday, 16 August 2009

Dowsing to answer questions

I had to cope with an unpleasant situation today - and I wasn't sure what to do. As I didnt need to make an immediate decision I decided to use the dowsing pendant to help me. So I meditated ,grounded myself, asked spirit to help me and then in my mind composed a letter to send to the person who had upset me.

I then held the pendant and asked if the letter was the right approach - and got a yes. I asked if I had done anything wrong (the other person implied I had) and got a no.

I then asked if Tony would have any paranormal experiences on the ghost hunt - and got neutral. That control question seemed to prove that I wasn't influencing the pendant consciously.

I now have a situation with Edna that has upset me . And I am not sure what to do. I may well meditate about that and try to frmulate some yes /no questions and see if the pendant can help with that.

One of the side effects of a drug Edna has just been put on is a very dry mouth, When I was with her I was aware of having a very dry outh too,. I wondered if I was psychically pickingup on her feelings? It didnt go when I left the hopsital - but did improve. I think that gets filed under 'interesting' - but I am a long way fronm saying it was paranormal

No comments:

Post a Comment