I keep 3 blogs. My first blog (changing life and times) is all about how I coped with the challenging events of last year. Life is still challenging so it is still going. Its main focus is my health and my struggle to lose weight. The second is about how things go with Edna. I started that so my first blog didnt become overwhelmed with Edna. My third blog (this one) was started because I wanted somewhere to record any psychic stuff. At times the three blogs cross over. Today is one of those days . I feel it worth posting the beggining of todays entry for 'changing life and times' here.
"I got frustrated and annoyed with myself yesterday when my reiki meditation didnt go well. With some help I worked out that a bit of me was angry that I was giving myself something else to do. Do I really have time to learn about reiki when I have to work, do things for Edna , want to spend quality time with those I love....................
The answer is reiki is all about good health and balance. It is SO much more than just the mystical laying on of hands to treat an illness. It is also all about the health of the practitioner. In a way I have been trying to carry out the 5 principals of Reiki for 3 years without realising it.
This blog has been about my health - both physical and mental - during challenging times. Times are still challenging. I have to go and see Edna today and already I can feel my stomach tying itself up in knots as I wonder what I will find when I get there.
I need to be healthy to cope with everything.'
It was a revelation how much of what I already did and thought fitted into reiki. Whether I ever practice as a reiki therapist is irrelevant. I need reiki in my life to stay healthy and cope with my responsibilities.
Its still quite early and I havent meditated yet. I will make an entry about that later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment