Monday, 10 August 2009

A magical day

Yesterday I went on a psychic development course. It was awesome.

I arrived about 10.15 and fonally found the place (well hidden!) and found there were only going to be two students - me and a healer called Sue wo had been to training with Marcus and Beth before.

Beth ran the day and staryed off y going through a few basics from the handbook.

Then Beth led us ina guided meditation to find our spirit guides among other things. In our visualisation we had to pick a flower (daisy) and a crystal of a particular colour (purple) enter a room where we would meet our spirit guide , and receive a gidt from our guide. The person I saw was my ghost from york - and from somewhere I got the name Jenny. My gift was a purple velvet cloak. The purple coak was a symbol I pulled from Soraya's book from her chakra opening routine. The cloak is for protection. The prupel crystal was amethyst - which when I looked it up is for prtoection. I started to see a theme emerging especially as Linda on Psychic detectives suggested I needed protection from 'psuchic vampires' in my agony aunt role.

During the discussion after the meditation I told Beth how I had previosuly saeen Penny as my guide, and how I tried to psychically send Penny to Steve amnd then Edna when I was worried about them.

We tried sending each other pictures, psychometry and doing readings for each other. No total failures - but no spetacular sucesses either.

but the high point was the cystal dowsing

Beth had hidden an object in a box the night before the course. She said whoever found it could keep it. As soon as she said she had hidden soemthign I thoguht it was in the corner at the top right of the room.

Beth put three crystal pendants on the table. I went straight for one of them and without thinking started rubbing it with my hands. Beth immediately said that was the correct thing to do to attune it to me. I didnt know that - I was just acting on instinct. We then asked the cystals to show us yes (clockwise) no (anticlockwise) and neutral (side to side)

We then dowesed on maps we had drown of the room and both Sue and I got postive responses from the top right and bottom right corners.

The we had to dowse the room. I started at the left walked half way up the room getting nothing. Then Beth said we needed to dowse at different levels so I oimmediately lowered the crystal - and it went crazy rotating clockwise for yes. Bet told me to check - and I found a box hidden under a toy tiger. Inside the box was a pin brooch - of a gaurdian angel dog. Bet said she had asked the spirits last night what object se shoudl hid eand had no idea why they suggested the brooch. But as soon as I told me story about tryig to use Penny she knew why - and knew who was going to find the object. Sue said it was clearly meant for me.

I was totally blown away by that. I urchased the crystal - it was clearly meant to be mine.

So I do have a talent - the trouble is I can't see how to use it in relation to increasing my empathy.

But I learned so much. I relaised I have been playing and that I need to take this much more seriosuly. I need to meditate and I now relaise I MUST develop protection . i think that is the message I needed to hear.

I know have a base on which to build and develop. I am so sure I am on the right path with this. I am confident I will be shown the next step to take very clearly

No comments:

Post a Comment