I suppose I shouldn't be surprised or downhearted to report that my first attempt at self healing was quite unspectacular. Nothing really happened. I certainly didn't see or feel anything abnormal apart from the normal tingling in my hands and feet.
If you could do it brilliantly at the first attempt, you wouldn't need to keep practising
I do feel quite emotional which could be the result of the meditation - or just my disappointment at what feels like a lack of success.
It is so tough to meditate without guidance. I have tried to find a way to make my own track - but can't and that annoys me as well.
But 'For today do not be angry' Getting annoyed wont help me.
I forgot to take off my jewelery. I forgot to visualize a switch to turn the reiki on. I will have another go this evening and see if the meditation goes any better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment