Monday, 31 August 2009

self healing Monday

I tried to create a guided meditation to helpme with this - and didnt succeed until after I had done the session. I'm not that good with technology sadly.

However I have done a self healing session. Nothing spectacular - but it felt better than my previous attempts. I light a candle and have incense burning. And this time I remembered to take off my jewelery - which I forgot before . I try to switch on my reiki by lighting a candle in my mind.

I felt the normal tingling in my hands and feet - and this time I was aware of tingling in the palms of my hands as well in the fingers. I am guessing that is a good sign.

I didnt feel or see anything special - but I did dimly see an eye - but nowhere as clear as it was during the attunement. And no colours either .

I can't really say I am aware of reiki flow. I cant really say I am aware of any huge improvemnt in my IBS but my back does feel better.

I am not really into a routine with self healing yet. I am still a little tense about keeping vanishing while Tony is up and around. I will probably relax and do better with my meditation when I am doing it in what I think of as 'my' time. I must add I have no reason to think Tony minds at all! I am just a real worry guts!

No comments:

Post a Comment