Friday, 30 April 2010

And the wierdness continues

I got my reading from Psychic TV. I think the medium also got the Ace of Pentacles because she mentioned new beginnings. She was absolutely spot on because she said she felt I was stagnating, but that there is a new beginning for me and I should get news within 3 working days. She also said the number 3 is important. 3 is an important number numerologically for me.

I sent a thank you message - which sadly I missed seeing but Tony caught and she gave a small further reading for me about wearing purple and pink and I think silver.

But the real wow happened when Tony did HIS tarot pick - and got the Ace of Pentacles.

How weird is that?

It isn't the first time we have pulled the same card - but for the same card to appear 4 times in different ways is spooky in the extreme

No comments:

Post a Comment