I have just done my third independent self healing session. Now I have got into a routine its going much better.
I still haven't got the home made guided meditation track quite right - but the meditation and self healing session went OK.
I saw some red today - not much though. That could have been because I turned the light off and onlt had the candle as light. I can't turn off my rational brain! But I did sort of see some shapes. None as clear as when I saw the outline of a figure on Saturday but I felt something was trying to appear.
I didnt know what to expect when I started the self healing. I suppose I hoped I would see a sudden and obviosu improvment in my back or my IBS. Ib fact both are better - but still niggling at me.What I did NOT expect was to feel as energietc and motivated as I was this morning. I accidentally did nearly 40 minutes on the Wii fit this morning - and felt great. I havent used the wii fit for several days and normally just getting to 20 minutes would have been a triumph. I have also noticed I feel much calmer. I dont feel overwhelmed by Edna's problems - and I was a;so quite calm at work today even though it got fairly busy.
I also slept better last night than I had done for some days.
I am so convinced this is a result of the reiki that I was quite impatient to do tonights session. I have decided to do it before I go to bed - and decided NOT to rush upstairs and do it early in a fit of enthusiasm. Routine works for me.
Heres hoping I feel as good tomorrow as I did today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment