Tuesday, 15 January 2013
A bit of a rush today. My crystal pick is tree agate. This is very much about nature but also helps promotes feelings of positivity. It also helps promote feelings of safety in challenging situations. Hmm I am working at ROH today. I suspect I will be working with Pam today - which I always find challenging.
My card pick from tarot of the Angels is The Emperor. he is golding a flaming sword on one hand and a ball in the other. He is is sitting on his throne with a red winged angel standing behind him - hands on the Emperor's shoulders. The meaning in the book is Seek power - only for good. Seek strength - only to defend yourself. Seek security -but only to offer stability to the weak.
The thought that went through my mind was 'how does this relate to the reiki principles?'
Something to think about as I walk to work since I have no time to meditate on them properly this morning (I overslept ) And it will keep my mind off the cold. -3 this morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment