Friday, 25 January 2013
What's going on? Two posts in one day? I have been thinking about things on and off.And if eel things are starting to fall into place
I booked time to do CPD. I need to book time to do meditation, and self healing. I need to be patient with myself - just as David says. I have come a long way. And one of the messages for a pisces is don't expect perfection. I do and I make things way to hard on myself
And suddenly things are starting work out for us.
We have made a connection up at a new tea shop and she is happy for us to put leaflets in there and to offer readings up there to her clients. Two new businesses helping each other out
Tony has been commissioned to write for a new role playing system. Nothing to so with psychic work but his progress affects mine and vice versa.
I have details about a one day course about Crystal healing in April in Gloucester and it doesn't cost a huge amount. And its on a Thursday. This s celarly how I meant to serve by improving my skills at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment