Sunday, 13 January 2013

My blog IS my meditation this morning really. I did a LONG stint on the phones yesterday. I took 9 calls and had 3 chats to the studio. So thats 9 longish readings and about 6 short ones live on air. I earned 30.00 or thereabouts. But I feel drained today. So here I am at my laptop I have made a crystal pick and a card pick from Goddess Guidance. I will start with the card as it is very apt Sige - Quiet time. 'Take some time alon to rest meditate and contemplate' Sige is considered to be the great void from which all creation sprang. One of her messages is that we reconnect to the universe in silence. She is also a Gnostic goddess - and I didn't know there were any. Gnosticism intrigues me.......along with Kaballah and Wicca of course. There may be another message here for me later for now the main message is clear. Do NOT log on. Have a chill out day. The crystal I picked is violet crackle quartz. So I still need the healing ;my ear is still hurting. But the violet is for the third eye chakra - whihc clearly needs energising and balancing after yesterdays efforts. So I have valdation of my decisions- made BEFORE I made my picks I might add. There could be another meaning to Sige as well. The weather forecast is dire and if we go to Wolverhampton we may well end up driving back in snow. It wouldn't take a lot of encoragment to make me say I don't want to take the risk. Is the card suggesting I initiate the conversation? At the very least I feel I shouldn't hesitate to take the option to avoid the journey. So what do I make of the fact that my picks fit so closley with how I feel? Is it psychic? Or just psychology? Does it matter? Not really. Why do I doubt what I do? I beleive in what Tony does - but he only does what he does because I encouraged him to develop. Tony beleives in what I do, other people beleive in what I do. Is doubting a sign of lack of faith? I don't think so. I beleive it keeps me humble. But I MUST avoid false modesty. Why on earth have I started on this theme? Clearly someone wants me to remember this and think about it. Guess automatic writing DOES work!

No comments:

Post a Comment