Monday, 14 January 2013
Well so far so good. 3 days in a row I have done some spiritual work and blogged. And I have signed up for regular early morning meditations via the internet with a meet-up group called Law of Attraction. We will see what happens with that.
My crystal pick this morning has me puzzled. I don't recognise it as one of my crystals even. And identification has been a real hassle. I have finally settled on pyrolusite. Where has this crystal come from? However it has the ability to transform and restructure energies. I can see why I need it.It promotes confidence optimism and determination all of which I need - and have been rather lacking so far this year. So lets see if today I can really make some steps forward. Today I WILL sort out the paperwork so I can paid for my work at the prison! I may have misidentified it but so I suspect this is also a reminder I need to study crystals more.
My card today is from Earth magic . Spring Equinox - rebirth. Well again that feels appropriate. I am taking it as a psoitive sign that the company will be 'reborn' But it could also be about ME being reborn with greater confidence in my abilities. It isn't all about the company. It needs to be about ME as well. Something to think about
Mind you in this awful weather (its snowing for the firts time this year) the spring feels ages away. This card is also a remidner that spring does follow winter and that good times can follow after bad. But I haven't really had bad times - I just haven't been focussed enough. This card is telling me I am doing the right things to get my focus back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment