Friday, 18 January 2013
Circle was really good last night. I wrote a meditation and led it for the group - and it seemed to go very well. i am going to record it and give CD's to the group. I used it as the basis of my meditation today - and I feel I need to study more about crystals. That will be a tough assignment NOT!!!
My card pick is from Earth Magic and it is lake - stillness. Or maybe its Autumnal equinox - release. That was my first pick but I rejected it. they don't feel as if they relate to me today. The weather today is appalling with heavy snow. I have to go to work and Tony has to decide what to do about the client he has booked for a reading at Sphere. i don't FEEL still - but I am not sure what i need to release
My crystal today is blue goldstone which isn't i either of my book. So am I sure its goldstone?
'At work goldstone will ensure that you gain recognition and a chance to develop your strengths. It will also attract a better salary or job opportunities.'
Interesting since today I am liable to be at work longer than I planned plus I am trying to work out what the universe wants me to do now Paula Jayne's is no longer open to me.
Hmmmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment