Monday, 14 January 2013

This morning I have done some self helaing combined with contemplation of the reiki principles. And here I am blogging again after making dialy card and crystal picks. My card today is Dance - celebration. My crystal is Unkanite. Unkanite balances emotions with spirituality, it is the stone of vision. It promotes visualization and psychic vision. It provides gorunding and can be useful after meditation and psychic work. I can see why I picked that especially today as its Tuesday and I will be off to the hospice for what should be a fairly concentrated 'spiritual' day of giving reiki. My inital recation to 'Dance' was what have I got to celebrate? But I realise I actually have quite a lot to celebrate. The image on the card is of an african native woman dancing. Why a woman? Whay not a man? I am being told to celebrate my femininity. Am I being told I will have something to celebrtae later today? Its possible This morning I meant to join in an intenet guided meditation session run a group called the Law of Attraction. Visulaisation is the main way to put the law of attraction into action. Is that why I picked the unkanite? I am being told to visualise having reason to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment