Monday, 21 January 2013
I had a lousy nights sleep last night, followed by weird and upsetting dreams when I DID get to sleep. I was late up, and then had an adevnture when I decided to druve to Sainsbury (frts time driving since all the snow on Friday and yesterday) and I got stuck getting home outside my son's house and needed to be pushed, I ache, and am rather fed up contmeplating all the things that may not happen if I can't use the car - including circle on Thursday. So I have NOT done ANY piritual stuff no card no crystal. But I HAVE ket the appoitnment I made in the diary for today and di some CPD. So i do feel I have accomplished something.
So why am I bloggin when I have nothing really to blog about. Well I am hoping some blogging will help clear my mind.
So how do I feel - totally fed up, like crying, because I ache so much. Mind you I have done a work out including some jogging. But mianly I am tired. I have already told the hospice I won't get out there tomorrow. I feel guilty but while the main roads are fine the side roads are nasty and I am worried about getting stuck again. There is no sign of a thaw.
But somthing weird has just happened. I mentioned on FB that I was looking for hypnotherapy courses and I have had a message from a pharmacist colleague about a course running at the hopsice where she works. AND it is running on a Thursday. Is this some sort of answer about what I chould use my Thursdays for!
I do feel a little better now
Later
I have just done my ard pick and my crystal pick
The card I got was tsunami - wake up call. I feel I am bieng told I NEED a wake up call
The crystal is yellow jasper. Jasper is a great healing stone and closley alinged to the chakras. Yellow is for the solar plexus chakra - which is the kind of powerhouse of the chakras. Well I am very tired.
So what is it I need 'wake up ad smell the coffee about' .............My trianing?? A lot of the things I have delat with today have been rleated to my traning - inlcuding a strange incident on healthy pages. i have been contacte dby the moderators to ask if I would check out the bona fides of a poseter who they feel is beig less than honesy in he rintentions.Interestingly she does crystal healing and I was interested before they asked me to test the waters. If I am to learn crystal healing experiencing it would be a greta starting point. Watch this space.
I also think this needs I need to rethink how I THINK I am seen on Healthy pages. The moderators said they felt I could be trusted - whihc is nice. I suspect some of my pharmacist colleagues feel I cannot be trusted - but then maybe I am wrong about THAT as well
If I am meant to have feet in both the conventional and complementary camps they I am sure the universe needs both sides to trsut me.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment