Tuesday, 22 January 2013
Still not sure how succesful I am being with this - but today I did my reiki principles and healing equests while I was still in bed.... it was warmer there!
I have picked Green man - synergy as my card today. Reading the book the messgae of this card is that I have an incredible synergy guiding me so that things will fall into place. I need faith that the messag eof this card is right. Thingsdone FELL as if they are going well - but then how often do I tell people that initally a chnage won't feel good but will work out well in the end. That idea really DID just pop into my head. This iS working I think :-)
My crystal is quartz which I feel is for communication. I am not sure who I need to communicate with. My guides? the circle? the face bok community? I haven't been communicating much for Krystal wolf - I need to get back to that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment