Friday, 25 January 2013
Wow. I should be at work today. I have not gone in because I couldn't face it. I was at the hospital for the past 2 days and it wore me out. My official reason was that I had a slip on the ice and snow yesterday evening (true but it was only a very one) and that it had upset my back (not true) I need to think about why I decided to compromise my reiki principles to get out of work. Partly it is because Tony is worried about walking up to the shop to see his client today because it is still so icy and if I am home I can drive him up. I need to think abut why I feel I need to support Tony in this way.
Anyway I decided to have a nice long hot bath (something I haven't done for a bit - and I grabbed David Well Guide to developing your psychic skills to read in the bath. As I read it I realised that I have never actually DONE the exercises he suggests. I know they will work I teach other people to do them but I haven't actually done them myself. Now what does THAT tell me about myself?
Is it a coincidence these thoughts came to be in the bath? Probably not. My sign is Pisces after all.
I feel I have the inkling of an idea about how to change things for myself but I have LOT of thinking to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment