Wednesday, 16 January 2013

I have just done an online guided meditation run by a group called Law of Attraction. It was quite interesting. She used the words 'ease of flow' and I found all sorts of images came into head. A spirmng bubbling out of the ground, the reiki symbols flowing through my life. I must try it again tomorrow and see what happens. I have grabbed Tony's Shaman cards today and have got Tobacco which is Masculine, East Mars and Earth. I will type what it says in the book. I am tobacco. I am the sacerd offering. I am release of your negative elements and energies. I am purifciation. My smoke will provide you with clarity of thought and purpose. I am the sacred centre of native american spiritual knowledge. Do not be too selfish with what you are doing. remeber to give away. Giving is receiving. I offer to help through purification. I am the ascred smoke of the pipe ceremony My crystal today is picture jasper. Jasper is a nurturer, helps to align the chakras. It imparts determination. Picture jasper seems to have a variety of uses depending where you look, but it is supposed to help with visualisation and business pursuits. Yesterday my business changed for good. Paula has decdied to abandon beauty so I can no longer do reiki up there. The card and csyratl feel approriate to this change. I am actually excited that things are chnaging. I can do things with Thursdays without worrying about not having clients up there. Sphere has alays been better than Paula's since I moved in there. All together the meditation card and crystal seem to fit. I need tor elase negativity to make the most of the opportunity Paula's decison gives me - and I do feel it is an opportunity. This feels right somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment