Monday, 28 January 2013

Yesterday I went to to visit Clare and I realised we both have the same issue. Both of us get too caught up in daily things before we do things like meditation and self healing. So I suggested we challenge ourselves for the next week to do these things first. I actually did some healing when I went to bed last night. This morning I have listened to the Solfeggio harmonic and done a simple meditation. Just focussing on peace and calm. And I got the insight that lack of peace and calm can rob me of energy. I have picked a crystal. No idea what it is but I actually don't care. I have picked a card and got the eight of wands. This shows a ma firing 8 arrows into the air. 8 is always about hard work and I think this is telling me not that it will be hard work - but that I can do it. The wand with their link to creativity are telling me I am only limited by my imagination. Tiem to start thinking BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment