Sunday, 20 January 2013

Today I have done some distance healing - something I haven'd done for some time. It was for Sallie's daughter Gemma who is feeling down. for the first time EVER I used a crystal as part of the healing. I have no idea where the idea came from - but it felt right. Today my crystal is - I am fairly sure without looking it up - a banded agate . Having looked it up I feel I was right. Agate stabilises the aura. Since curcle next week is gong to be about the aura and how you can see it that goes in the 'well thats interesting' file. My card today from Earth Magic is Cave -sanctuary. I often use this card in readings as a signal for someone retreating into themselves to solve a problem. redaing whats in the book thats really what its about - and thats pretty much spot on. Its all abot finding that quiet spce inside you. I guess thats what I am doing when I am blogging and trying to sue it as a form of automatic writing. Mind you given the weather the other message of this card in stay indoors. We won't be going to Wolverhampton today. I am still loking for information about what I should do about Thursdays now Paula has closed the beauty side of the salon. I feel I need to learn from why thigns didn't work at Paula's. I need to focus our publicity better. We have an advert going into a ocal magazine (Pages) soon and it will be interesting to see if that brings any results. I have had more success with work at Sphere - what is the difference? I feel I need to FORMALISE my request for guidnace about Thursdays. So i will go with the wording Freda suggested. 'How do you want me to serve on Thusdays?'

No comments:

Post a Comment