Friday, 11 January 2013

Hello blog. LONG time no see. So what has rompted me to come back? Well it was the exercis we did at circle last night. Tony led us through automatic writing and got the message that this is the best way for me to do automatic writing - so here I am. Ii also another way of meditating for me I am trying to get back into the routine I sued to have of meditation, reiki principles and regular blogging. I need to get back blogging for the business as well but lets take it one step at a time! Circle left me with quite a few tasks to do but during curcle I found myself being queried about why I dont use crystals mre than I do. And I relaised I do need to make more sue of them. So this morning I did a random pick from my crystal and got drawn to sodalite. So i will carry that as well as my Moonstone with me today. I prayed, did my reiki principles, asked for helaing for a growing list of people who are unwell, then did some self healign and combined that with some meditation - or tried to. I saw Jonas (who re-appeared last night during the automatic writing session) and realised however visual I am my logical side means claircognisance is still the best way for me to receive messages - and that this sort of writing is a good way to get them. I feel I have taken a small but significant step today simply by making this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment