Saturday, 12 January 2013
So here I am again 2 days in a row. If I practice hard enough it may well become habit. I hope so. So this morning I have prayed, meditated on the reiki principles and picked a GODDESS card for myself. I picked Freyja and the advice on the card is to take risks and be more daring. From the book the phrase that stands out in the book is 'Success comes not from timidity but from committing yourself fully to realising your dream. Hold the clear intention of success and it shall come about'
Could there be a clearer kick up the backside to me not to waver in my work to get BOTH parts of Krystal Wolf off the ground?
How can I utilise the reiki principles to help me do that? Random thought but significant I think
My random crystal pick today is quartz - plain clear quartz - probably my least favourite of all the crystals
But looking at the first sentence in the crystal bible ' Quartz is the most powerful healing and energy amplifier. I think I am being guided to experiment with quartz today as the first step in getting to know crystals better. I had decided this morning I would do a daily pick not only to get a crystal I need but to read up and learn about it. Quartz is the first crystal every other healer uses. OK I have got the message.
I think this combines with the message of Freyja too. I will wear quartz today and focus on my ear pain (I have had stabbing pains in my left ear for a week - doctor cannot see anything wrong in my ear) Watch this space..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment