Friday, 23 April 2010

Basing decisions on the cards

It is almost certainly a very bad idea to base decisions on the cards or indeed anything psychic - apart from intuition of course. But that's what the cards/dowsing pendants do. They sharpen your intuition by enabling you to contact your subconscious more clearly and pick upmessages you would otherwise miss.

My driving force for some time has been to work partime as a pharmacist to give myself days when I can develop my reiki practice.

I have for ages seen working as a community pharmacist as the best was because there are more part time opportunities. The confusion caused by the conditions attached to the Asda job is making me wonder if Iam on the right tack or not. So today my card picks were made with a very definite question in mind. Is my basic plan the right one

Tarot gave me the Knight of Cups

The knight of cups is a dreamer, romantic. 'It is time to pursue my ideals and dreams' but ' the shadowy side of the knight of cups is a tendency to be moody woolly minded and prone to getting lost in a fantasy world'

Ask your guide' gave me a very worrying card 'Despair'

The description of this card fits me very well at the moment 'all seems bleak' I have been struggling to keep positive. 'genuinely difficult situations may be causing true anxiety but its more likely that your fears are exaggerating things way out of proportion' That is also me to a T. The description of the card goes on to say 'Stop dwelling on your problems for the time being and go outside' How often ave I commented in this blog about needing some earth energy to balance my watery piscean nature?

Angel Therapy gave me 'Twin Flame'

'You drew this card because your twin flame is intricately involved with the answer to your question' The wording on the card talks about a romantic relationship. A 'twin flame' is (apparently) a romantic partner from my soul group. This twin flame probably isnt on earth at the moment but could be guiding me from the other side. This guidance is normally about romance on this side of life. To me this is a clear indication I need to discuss this with Tony for all sorts of reasons, not the least that he way well have a valuable idea that I havent considered. After all I have always felt in some way we would be working together with our abilities. How that will be achieved yet is very unclear.

The Unicorn deck gave me Definitely yes

The answer to your question is a strong yes. 'What you are asking about will definitely happen provided you keep your thoughts positive' 'Set aside doubts and worries and feel secure that everything is positive'

I do not think I am reading what I want to read into the cards. I asked a serious question and I do feel I have been given answers.The answers need some interpretation however.

No comments:

Post a Comment