Sunday, 25 April 2010

Cards for today

I did my tarot card before I meditated and ended up with 2 cards. The Heirophant and the Ace of Cups . At the moment these dont seem relevant.

My Angel therapy card was God Box. This basically advising a method I have seen recommended before that you write your worries down then put the paper in a container and let them go. Given the way I feel at the moment that is probably a very good idea.

Ask your Guides gave me balance - which is all to do with balancing give and take in my personal relationships. I am not aware of this being a problem. Must ask Tony.

My unicorn card was Imagine. Think of what you really want and imagine it has come true. In other words going back to basics with Paul McKenna and CYLI7D

There is a kind of unifying feel about these cards.I can relate all of them to things I learned with Paul McKenna.

At the start of my meditation I set my intention to get some positivity back into how I feel. Maybe the combined message of the cards and the meditation is that I need to get back to basics.

I am still not sure I have received and understood any message.

No comments:

Post a Comment