Friday, 16 April 2010

The three card trick

I am tired today. I not only did a 30 minutes wii fir work lout but I did an hours gardening this morning. As a result I am tired. I don't know if this is affecting my sensivity, but I have got three very odd card picks.

My tarot card was 3 cups. I initially decided this was an indication of a celebration assuming I would hear that I have a booking from Monday. That was this morning. It is now mid afternoon and I have heard nothing. I have only just done my other 3 cards picks. I have been busy having a bath and then designing a flyer to advertise my reiki services.

My three cards are Ask your guides - Deceit, Angel Therapy Heart Chakra, and Unicorns gave me healer.

Although both Deceit and heart chakra are about trusting your feelings, Deceit talks about facing up to someone else's deceit, or your own deceit, and trusting your feelings about something being wrong.Heart Chakra says to honour your feelings and trust your instincts abut something being wrong.

The only thing I have unhappy feelings about at the moment is the lack of contact from the agency.Although I am also unhappy about how tired I feel - but I dont think there is any mystery about that


Is this a warning that a position is NOT going to be immediately available? Is the Healer card a prompt that I am doing the right thing by starting to advertise my services?

Or is my intuition so poor today that I have picked the wrong cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment