Thursday, 8 April 2010

Reading the cards

My card picks for today were interesting.

My Tarot pick today was the Queen of Pentacles. One phrase jumped out of te book at me. 'Take care of your physical needs' I had decided last night I was going to have a lazy day today. I felt that was confirming I had made a wise decision.

My angle therapy card was 'visualize success' It tied in interestingly with my Ask your Guides pick which was 'Restriction' That card is a warning that you are backing yourself into a corner with incorrect thinking and pre-conceived ideas. My interpretation is that I need to believe in my psychic side. My preconceived idea is that I'm not really doing anything. But if I visualize success -a phrase that goes back to my Paul McKenna training - I will succeed and get myself out of that negative thinking

I dont feel well at the moment. I am determined not to be ill for the workshop at the weekend. But the one thing I haven't done is any self healing - or any meditation. That needs to be corrected tonight and tomorrow.

I finished reading 'The Lost Symbol' today. It was interesting how much numerology there is in it. Also a lot of the stuff about a time of enlightenment for mankind fits in with what the Qabbalah says, what numerology says, and to an extent what I learned about the B'ahai a few years ago.

Now is Dan Brown just cashing in on all these things - or is there really a message for me in the book? Is it coincidence I read it just after I read all the numerology stuff?

I do NOT believe the Masons get up to half the things this book implies, and I am highly sceptical about 'the science of noetics' although I have no problem believing that thoughts can have a powerful effect.

The book has certianly got me thinking - and that was probably why I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment