Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Today I am going to talk to a private hospital about going on their bank , and I also know UHB are going to decide about their locum today. So quite a lot going on.

I had a weird dream just before I woke up. I found myself among both humans and the elven race from Julian Mays world. I had the chance to join them and unlock my psycyhic potential - but I was reluctant to do so. Tony didn't know I was there and when I tried to contact him I couldn't get my mobile to work. When I did get through I heard Tyler's voice saying 'everyone is crying' then the alarm went off.

I meditated. I grounded visualising the park, then climbed my cloud stairway. I found myself on a cloud rising higher and higher above the park and looking north - which is the direction I will be driving this morning - and I realised today's drive is also the first part of the drive I will make to Burton. I also found myself thinking about Brian and Martyn. I got the impression I needed to go up high to get a proper perspective on everything. Then I suddenly realised Ariel was with me - and will be with me today. I feel it also significant I am carrying my Tigers Eye crystal today. The pendant was very clear it was the only crystal I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment