Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Confusing card reading.

I decided to do a card reading for myself and asked if I was going to be offered the booking at Stoke. It isn't my ideal booking but at the moment its the only work on the horizon .

I actually am not expecting to hear anything until tomorrow - which is the day Tony predicted I would hear something about work. (Although where Tom and Digbeth come in I don't have a clue)

I didn't just deal out the top cards, I picked the cards using my instincts . I went through the whole deck and picked 6 cards

They were

King of Cups

Page of Pentacles

Temperance

High Priestess

3 Cups

King of Wands

My initial impression was 'This looks positive' but then I started looking at each card individually and using the book and that is when I got confused.

King Cups

Strong desire to be intimately involved with other people but fear of danger in such involvement

Page of Pentacles

Material success from a small beginning that will lead to something big

Temperance

Need for balanced emotions - moderation is the key May reflect mediation needed between conscious and unconscious mind

High Priestess

This again emphasises the link between the conscious and unconscious mind. Something is growing in the subconscious.

3 Cups

Something to be celebrated

King Wands
Development of mental achievements a priority.

Now I asked about Stoke - but if I had asked about my work in reiki I would be dancing on the ceiling but this is all so positive - especially the Page of Pentacles.

I am confused. Maybe I shouldn't try to do readings for myself.

I made progress in plans for both Pharmacy and reiki work today. I ave spoken to Manie and she has nothing definite yet so she agrees with me I need to take Stoke if they want me. But I have also e-mailed Fosters to offer my reiki services to their residents. And thanks to Manie I have become aware of a healing centre in Halesowen that offers space to visiting therapists and readers. So possibly both Tony and I could work there. I want to go and visit them rather than ring or e-mail them.

Today feels like a pivotal day

My normal picks for today were Ace of Wands, Family and Celebration from Ask your guides, Goddess from Angel Therapy and Happy surprise from Unicorns.

3 keeps cropping up. 3 of cups and the High Priestess is card 3 in the Major Arcana. 3 is the number of initial completion within the tarot, and 3 is my life path number.

I am probably talking totally rubbish - but if I learned one thing from my development it is to trust my feelings. Of course this could all be wishful thinking because I am worried about the lack of work!

My development started with Change your life in 7 days. Not only did I start the essential 'know thyself' process so essential for any development, but it also taught me the amazing power of the mind. But most importantly it gave me a positive attitude. Without that positive attitude I would be gibbering wreck about my current work situation not just a bit worried.

All hail Mr McKenna!

No comments:

Post a Comment