Friday, 23 April 2010

Trying to understand the cards

I am used to doing my daily card picks now and can usually take some message from them. Sometimes the cards are so apt and positive it is almost impossible to beleive. The Page of Pentacles is a regular visitor at the moment

Yesterday I got thrown a curved ball. If I get the job at Asda I will have to do a months training - but it will probably be at Nottingham which would mean I would have to stay in Nottingham and be away from Tony for most of the time. There is a chnace the training couls be moved to Coventry which would be a lot better - but it is not guaranteed. So the wuestion I have to decide is is the job at Asda good enough to make that month away from home worth while?

I decided to pull some cards and was surprised at what I got.

Ace of Wands, 8 of Pentacles and 10 of wands. My initial repsonse was surprise htat the reading looked so positive. I have decided I need to try and analyze these cards a little closer

Lots of yellow - looks very positive.
Wands are for creativity -which is what I will need for the job and the pentacles are for the material value of the job.

Ace of wands

A beginning full of energy. Time is ripe for a new endeavour in the business world' When this card appears in a reading it is likely that you will encounter an upsurge of energy and initiative in respect of new project of some kind'

Well the Asda job fit that very well

8 of Pentacles

Regeneration, a new direction in my career - which may involve study. The month away is specifically for training

10 of Wands

This is a warning against trying to do too much. 'The idea and the desire are greater than the physical capacity to do so' But this card does NOT say' Dont do it' It says be careful how you do things.

I worked through an OU exercise this morning which was to reflect on who I am at my best. The words I came up with were focused, organised, hard working, reliable. That implies I can avoid the trap of the 10 wands.

There is nothing I can see in those cards to say 'dont do it' There are clear indications it could be good for me to do it. the words 'new start' and 'regeneration' appeal to me at the moment.

My plan is to work part time as a community pharmacist while I try to build up a reiki practice. Maybe the next question I need to think about is whether that is a good plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment