I have just meditated. It was a fascinating experience.
I went to the park . Dad was there. I climbed my cloud staircase and set off on a cloud and found Eli was with me. I had no idea where we were going and then I suddenly saw the minaret thing I saw in a meditation weeks ago. I ended up in an arabic style building. I clearly saw myself going in through the door and found myself in a light airy room with lots of gold. It was so unlike either the castle or the temple of dreams. I looked around to see who was there and saw Jenny. The thought that came into my head was that she hadn't left me - I needed to find her again by moving on in my development. I saw some doors but went through an archway into a garden - and Dad was there again.
The thoughts that cam into my head were that this building that I glimpsed weeks ago has been built out of the work I have put into my development. It is truly mine in a way the castle is not because the castle was Allegra's suggestion when she led us in meditation. I think as I develop I will explore the rooms here.
I have this feeling that I need earthiness in my life. I think Dad is suggesting I do gardening. he suggested it when I went to see Carolyn last summer. I even found myself getting some ideas for what to do with the garden!
I was feeling frustrated this morning because things are not working out as I hoped or expected. Still no work, the David Wells workshop may not happen, I am not losing weight, I am not really improving my fitness.
This meditation has relieved of that by giving me the feeling that progress IS being made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment