Sunday, 11 April 2010

Sorting out my thoughts about yesterday

This is a case where this journal becomes a tool rather than s simple record of events. My head is whirling and I need to sort out my thoughts about yesterday to see what I learned.

The fun started before we left. My card picks were The Magician (choices) Ascended Master (Angel healing) and Sonia Choquette gave me two cards Judgement (which picked itself) and Self Control Both these suggested I need to keep my emotions in cheque and not get pulled into the drama. In other words dont let my heart rule my head. This could have been about the workshop - but could be about work as well.

I did a meditation with the intention of finding out more about the Ascended Master who is there to help me (according to the card) and found myself confronted by a stereotypical Jesus figure. Well if you are going to have an ascended master helping you you want the best.....................

Tony asked me what Jenny looked like because he had seen a new female in his meditation and he wondered if it was Jenny. I hadn't told him I thought Jenny had left me for him. (As Yvette would say interesting) But later in the day he said he was getting a P name with her. Penny and Jenny may sounf alike but I can't see a P and and J being mixed up either visually or in sound

Barrie correctly identified that I am blocking myself without me even saying anything. The question is have I done anything to unblock myself?

I enjoyed the exercises on the first bit of the workshop which was all about aura, and energy and expanding your energy and trying to read energy.

I did see a flash of yellow in one persons aura. I think to see aura's I need to see the person against a light background then shut my eyes and open them again. I see a colour in the after image.

I was able to feel another persons aura and was able to push out MY aura towards the other person so they could feel it. That was an exercise I have done before with Sue. It is something I need to practice because I know it will help me read aura's and people better.

I volunteered to take part in a ribbon reading experiment and ended up reading someone else. I got the word 'student' (He had just finished a teacher training course) But I dont think the rest of the stuff I got was really true . I said he was dis organised and was not as emotionally open as he should be because he had been hurt before. I think the disorganised but was a sort of hit - but the rest wasn't.

I did much better with a card reading exercise. The other person picked a card, held it and then I held it to see what I could pick up. I said that she was a teacher then ammended it to a headmistress. I said she wasn't married and had no children. The card she picked was something to do with study so I said study was important and tat I thought she would gain a lot from the day. She is a nurse tutor whoa admits that she is bossy - probably due to her army background. She IS married and does ave a child BUT she and her husdand live in different cities and she admitted she doesnt feel married.She is in the middle of doing a degree course. She felt I had got a lot of things right.

Tony was really REALLY good with a psychometry experiment and when he was doing card reading.

While Barrie was doing his introduction, Tony was obviously picking something up and said the name Harry was being repeated. Then a bit later when Tony was standing to Barrie ready for a demonstration he said he had a man chattering away. The when the person was reading Tony's ribbon and Barrie asked them to give Tony a ate they gave 27th April. It felt as if Dad was around. And during a planchet session it is possible Dad did some through.

Before we left for the workshop I asked spirit to let me know if Betty passed. I decided it was possible Dad was trying to tell me that. So if I find out Betty died about 1.00 yesterday I will be very interested.

But later on putting together various apparently unrelated comments I became convinced Dad is there to protect me.

Barrie led a guided meditation which took us to a cottage with a book on the table. Inside the cottage was a book. There was an eye on the cover and inside the names of my guides - excepts Jenny's name was crossed out. I saw my ascended master again and the gift I got from him was the book. I need to meditate on the meditation I think to see if I can make any sense of it.

Woodchester Mansion was a fabulous location. I got some interesting pictures with possible light anomalies on them. I must post them on FB so Wolf can see them and comment.

Two of the guests went into trances at times during the evening. I did some mirror scrying which was weird because I wasn't expecting anything to happen -and it did.

There were some strange smells, some strange noises but nothing that I can conclusively say was paranormal rather than psychological. Tony was getting a lot of stuff - but there was nothing to corroborate what he was saying.

Twice Barie commented that something I said was 'interesting' Once when I commented about not liking one of the staircases and when I said in another room that I had a headache. I got the feeling my experiences agree with other peoples.

I tried actively to open up and expand my aura during the investigation and I did get some weird feelings on my face and hands at times. I also had a tendency to sway. When Louise went into trance the TFT yes / no sway was used to communicate with her. Both she and Andrew (the guy who went into trance) were clearly unaware of what was going on and not faking it. Andrew ended up talking up in a girls voice. Is trance something in my future? Is that wy dad seems to be around for me because he will protect me if I do? Maybe I need trance to help me unblock myself.

Now there is an interesting but scary thought.

I have just done my cards for today and in every case I asked for guidance about important tings I needed to learn from yesterday.

My tarot card was the two of cups which fell sideways during the shuffle so I decided that picked itself. I couldnt get any resonance off the rest of the cards - so I think that is my card. Is this signal that Tony and I need to develop a closer psychic relationship? Start practicing together ?

Doreen Virtue gave me Crown Chakra - but my attention was drawn to Listen to your feelings - which was on the bottom of the pack when I picked it up.I will quote directly from the book for Crown Chakra entry.

You have picked this card because the angels are asking you to trust and follow the ideas you have recently received as they are the answers you have been seeking for your current situation. You already know the truth and the best course of action to take' Since Listening to my feelings is something I have a problem doing because I DON'T trust them. That message is crystal clear.

Sonia Choquette gave me New Life - which picked itself and Self Control which I picked

New Life is 'Whatever you are seeking to create it is happening' Self control is again warning me about keeping my emotions in check 'during this period of change'

The message seems fairly clear.

3 comments:

  1. Sparkpeople get in on the act again

    Are You Giving Your Goals Your Best Effort?

    Your dreams deserve better than a half-hearted effort. Meet your goals with a weak handshake and they'll soon be waving you goodbye. Since you probably don't want to look back on a life full of "almost made it" memories, it's time for total commitment. Leave it all on the field, don't hold anything back. Is there anything more satisfying than pouring out your entire being, straddling the cliff, reaching your total limit, then looking up and realizing that oh-my-gosh-I-can't-believe-I-really-did-it? And is there anything more tragic than failing and realizing you could have done more? If you feel "tuned out" of your current life, that's okay. Make your first goal to build a life that you can get "in"-to. Then don't look back. Make every day count and live purposefully, live energetically, live completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gos two comments on the same entry. I got Tony to psychometry on the 2 cups without knowing what the card was. He came out with a lot of stuff about choices and ard work. When e turned the card over he immediatley said I would be getting support from an unusual source - and narrowed it down to Rob . Ceheck back in this blog and you will see I also picked Rob as being a possible answer to someone else's prediction. How weird is that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment number 3. Just for the hell of it I used the unicorn deck - and got Practice. Any comment is rather superfluous

    ReplyDelete