Friday, 30 April 2010

A bit of a wow moment - right when I needed one

Things are not going to plan at the moment and I am anxious about things. This morning I decided to tune into channel 886 and I decided to ask for a work reading - which I did on the comment line. As I watched a text message came on screen from a supply teacher (a locum teacher in effect)asking for a work reading . The first card Anne pulled was the Ace of Pentacles which she said represented stability and new beginnings - an interpretation I agree with.

I decided to do my daily tarot pick while I was waiting to see if my message gets played. I changed my way of doing the pick. I decided to just shuffle and pick without splitting the deck because it is quicker.

Can you imagine my feelings when I saw the card I picked was the Ace of Pentacles?

No comments:

Post a Comment