I meditated this morning - for the first time in a few days. I think the lack of meditation is one reason why I have been feeling a bit 'meh'
I am going to try and describe what happened as honestly as I can.
I started off with a recitation of the 5 reiki principles and then The Lords Prayer. Then I tried to relax and visualise things. This didn't go exactly smoothly. The I heard Tony go to the bathroom and turn on a tap. The sound of running water made me think 'waterfall' and suddenly I was in a wooded canyon with a huge waterfall ahead of me. All the trees seemed very tall . Thomas Eli and Dad were there. I tried to go somewhere but nothing really happened. I just stayed in among the trees.
Lots of thoughts came into my head. none of them that coherent. But I did remember reading somewhere that sometimes people worry too much about always the right decisions. So I presume that was something I needed to remember. I know I also read it it something was relevant to me (my start sign or something like that)
I am wondering if the tallness of trees is somehow symbolic. i am feeling slightly daunted by things at the moment.
I also found myself thinking that I haven't been disciplined enough with meditation lately.I need to make sure I at least do the reiki principles and the Lords Prayer daily. I also found myself thinking that Living by the reiki principles should help me cope at the moment. Mainly 'do not worry'
At one point Thomas gave me a purple flower (an Iris?) I have no idea what that means.
I was hoping blogging about it would help me get some inner meaning from the meditation. That hasn't happened yet. I am convinced there IS message for me I just need to think about it a little more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment