Sometimes my card picks dont make sense. This morning I picked 'Death' from the Ask your guides deck.
It didn't make any sense. It was talking about walking away from something,someone, some behavior pattern that was damaging me. The final part of the explanation was the good news that the worst is over and whatever it was is no longer damaging my spirit. I initially took this as just a general sign that my work situation will get better - ie I will have some. I am expecting to hear from Manie today and maybe one of the agencies may come back to me.
Then I made an entry in my weight loss blog and I found myself writing the following
'I have just had an insight. No work = no worth. No worth = not worth bothering about. Not worth bothering about = no incentive to try and manage my weight.'
Now if that isnt a spirit damaging behaviour pattern I dont know what is. And amazingly I get this insight just after I picked the Death card.
Well not amazingly at all really. The message from the guide is crystal clear. Having recognized the destructive thought process, I can now deal with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment