Friday, 2 April 2010

Planning the next steps

Tomorrow I have my final reiki two day with Sue. I feel as if all the stuff for reiki has fallen into place. I have realised how to use my pendant, the crystals and my intuition to help keep me healthy. I now have confidence in the pendant. So when I am giving reiki to my clients I can use the pendant to guide me.

I am also learning to trust my intuition - but still can't get over the worry that when I get an idea, I have made it up rather than picking it up. I need to work on that.

I think my exercises with the tarot cards are helping me with this. I have learned to trust my intuition to pick a card. As well as realising the card I want has a rough feel, I can sense a tingle when I split the pack to decide which bit of the pack I need to work with.I also think tarot could be useful tool to help me find out more about my clients. And I have the example of Jenny who started with tarot cards - and progressed to the stage that she didn't need to use the cards to read people.

So I am going on a tarot workshop. And for the hell of it doing an astrology workshop as well. I can also see me studying numerology as well.


I did a tarot spread to see if I cloud get any advice about whether I should book myself on the workshop, because Tony said he wasn't interested. I got The Magician (which I think represented David Wells who is running the workshop) Seven of swords which I felt indicated the thought and preparations I would need to make - or possibly a sign of what the workshop could prepared to me to do. And then there was the magical gift represented by the Ace of Pentacles. Short of making the booking for me - I felt the cards couldn't have been any clearer.

I feel I have this time off for the next 2 (or even more) weeks not only for me to get a rest but also so I can have some time to focus on developing my senses. I intend to make good use of it

No comments:

Post a Comment