I have made a much more disciplined spiritual start to the day today. I asked about crystals I might need, I have said the reiki principles and the Lords Prayer. I prayed for all those people who I know need help and I also used the prayer as a sort of God Box and mentioned specifically all the things I am stressed about and basically said 'here you are you look after these now'
I then meditated and went back to the same place as yesterday. This time I found a path to the top of the waterfall and could see three paths leading to my different meditation buildings (castle, temple and Moroccan building) The message I got was that it will be ard work (the climb up to the top ) but it will get me where I want to go.
I found I kept thinking about my reiki flyers so I think I need to print some more - and get some more paper so I can print lots of them - and pepper them around Northfield.
I am not going to get clients unless they know I exist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment