Saturday, 17 April 2010

A prediction

I am not normally in the business of predicting - I think its a very risky activity because I don't believe the future is fore ordained. I believe we can alter the future by our actions.

But just for fun I ave decided to try to predict the sex of Rachel's baby using my pendant. This is only a 50:50 bet of course so it maybe a bit of a copout.

But I have asked the pendant and got a strong positive response to girl. Boy was very negative . Thinking about it the only way both could be positive is if she was having twins. The thought about twins having popped into my head I decided to ask if se was having twins and got a yes. I am not sure I believe that one but I am going to record it. If it IS twins it must be two girls

Do I tell Rachel and Tyler? I don't think so. I am not doing this to impress people. I am doing to test my ability. I will only tell them if they ask what I think they are having. I have NO intention of mentioning the twins thing to them

No comments:

Post a Comment