I have been feeling a bit off for a couple of days so this morning I did some self healing. Although I use a variety of hand positions for this the most natural for me is hands on abdomen and let reiki go where it wants. I saw lots of green today as well as red. As usual it ended with lots of purple. I got what appears to be spinning chakra effect.
I have used my pendant to select crystals. I didnt use any in the healing but I am going to be carrying some today. It picked my tigers again. I now have a copy of the crystal bible. I now see Tigers eye is linked with earth energy as well as being protective. I must also try placing it on my third eye chakra. I didnt know it could enhance psychic ability like that.
Tomorrow is the psychic development workshop. It will be interesting to see what crystals I end up carrying tomorrow.
My tarot card for today is The Empress. A time of abundance and domestic stability. Thats a god omen given my current lack of work. Security and contentment through physical comfort. That seems to back up my feeling that I needed to have a couple of quiet days before the workshop.
My Angel therapy card was Integrity. Align your actions with with values and inner knowledge of what is right for me. That is exactly why I am trying to use my reiki. It does fit my inner values. It is interesting that I got this card the day after I heard from the Pharmaceutical Society that they do not need to know about my reiki as long as I always act in accordance with the Pharmacy Code of Ethics during my reiki. I did get an encouraging card dropped during the shuffle. You are a powerful lightworker. Its nice when the cosmos decides to give you a pat on the back
Ask your guides threw up two cards as well. One card turned the wrong way during the shuffle - Discontent and I picked Denial
'See your frustration as a longing to learn more' I am frustrated with pharmacy at the moment- but I am actively trying to learn so I can move into more satisfying work as a pharmacist.
Denial is all about possible frustrations in relationships especially with husbands/partners 'Take off the blinkers and be open to the truth about others and yourself' I think this card is telling me I can trust my relationship with Tony. Even after 16 years the self doubt that previous bad relationships gave me hasn't quite gone. I think this card is to help me get rid of those final vestiges of doubt that I am lovable for myself rather than for what I do or what I can give.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment