This is a quote from my other blog today
'Each day I am going to do something towards each of my major goals at the moment. These are training for the race for life, decluttering the house, and setting myself up as a reiki practitioner with paying clients.
So what am I going to do today? I am going to walk up to the hairdressers and ask if I can advertise through them for reiki clients. I am going to start sorting out Steve's old bedroom. And I am going to get up off my fat backside ,put my track suit on and go for a walk in the park.'
I have been very unstructured in all sorts of ways lately. But today as you can see I decided to be pro-active and start taking action. This includes my psychic/spiritual development.
My Tarot card today was the 5 cups. Although it didn't immediately speak to me I am sure if I think about the card I will find the message I am meant to get. I don't feel as if I am focusing on what is lost rather than concentrating on what I have. But maybe my urge to get active is because I have decided to focus on what is possible.
I did the chakra meditation this morning. I could feel the chakras vibrating as I opened them with the sounds. In the final part of the meditation, I saw my Dad and Eli. I saw the colour purple and a rose.
I hugged Dad. I really do feel he is there for me. Eli was a surprise but I sense that he and my Dad would get on well so maybe it isn't so surprising.
I am still digesting the events of the workshop and trying to work out what I have learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment