Monday, 19 April 2010

Post treatment entry

I could do this a comment to my previous post - but i feel it merits an entry all of its own, because I have been utterly blown away

During the pre treatment medical history session, my client told me they had bilateral hip replacements.

I am utterly amazed. I have tried to think back if I got any clues beyond the age of the client, that hips might be an issue. But I didnt and if I had been asked to speculate about other problems I would have said knees - and been right. But the message during the meditation was so clear.

The treatment went well, the client enjoyed it and the comment was that they would see me again.

Hopefully word of mouth will help if they tell friends and neighbours - especially as they know I live within walking distance of where they are.

The client has in information sheet with my phone number on.

Watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment