I tried to meditate on my card picks for today which were Queen of Swords, Change, Cut the cords and Leadership. The cards puzzle me especially leadership since I don't think I am developing a leadership role.
I found myself in my safe glade with Clare and Penny. Clare pointed to the path out of the glade and I went along it and found myself in another glade covered with flowers. I picked 3 of them a star shaped yellow flower - that I don't think exists in nature, a red poppy or tulip and a purple Iris. I followed the path and found myself climbing a slope. At the top of the slope I looked to my left and saw thew top of the waterfall I climbed to by a much harder route yesterday.
I also saw I was at a crossroads and I planted the 3 flowers round the junction. The yellow flower to my left, the red flower straight ahead and the purple flower to my right.
I then walked back through te flowery glade to my safe glade, hugged Clare and walked out.
I need to see if the flowers or colours have any significance - but I can't immediately connect this to any of the cards I picked.
I do feel the crucial card is the leadership card. Normally if I pick a card that doesn't seem to have any significance I just ignore it. I can't do that this time and I don't know why
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have identified the yellow starshaped flower as Stonecrop - which I had never heard of before. But the picture of it matched the flower I saw in my meditation
ReplyDelete