Had a good day with Sue having a de-brief about my self healing and my reiki progress. I have also acquired two new decks of cards.
Sonia Choquette Ask your Guides Oracle cards and Doreen Virtue Angel Therapy Oracle cards. I feel they will be useful extra tools to receive messages from my guides. The Angel Therapy can also give me guidance about chakras
I need to work on my chakras. I now have a copy of the chakra opening meditation Sue took me through last time. Tony can use it as well - and I think we both need to practice closing our chakras as well.
I need to open up more - Tony probably needs to close down more. We will get there.
I did some reiki on Sue's dog Sam today. He was very good and very patient. But I did get the feeling he may have a heart problem. I mentioned it to Sue. She doesn't know of a problem - but said it was possible he had developed one. Thats one for the vet to sort out - but it was what I felt so I decided to say it.
But I must remember I wouldnt just say something like that if I was treating a clients dog. As a reiki practitioner I do NOT diagnose. So how would I handle that in a real situation? By suggesting a check up might be useful as a follow up to my treatment? I dont know - have to think about it.
I dont intend to start treating anyone yet. But I am going to see about some methods of advertising to find clients. I am going to sit in on some of Sue's clients and get some more hands on experience. I am worried I need to open up a lot more before I can be effective as a practitioner.
I think I need to practice opening up and reading people - and for that I need another circle. They have open circles at a spiritualist church in Kings Heath. I need to go to some of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment