That was my card pick this morning. I have realised my 'tell' is a roughness on the card. It is analgous to the rough/smooth feeling when using TFT to choose foods by rubbing my thumb and fore finger together.
The High Priestess is card 3 in the major arcan - and 3 is my life path number based on my birthdate.
The meaning of this card is about hidden things being revealed in due time - and with patience. That feels SO applicable at the moment.
I have realised that I am worrying too much about my meditation technique. And todays meditation was much more fruitful. Peter was there and gave me a rosewood box containing 2 crystals. A blue one and a yellow one.
The yellow crystal is a surprise, but the blue one was expected (maybe me putting it in - but I have been thinking about my third eye chakra crystal for some days so I dont think so. That thought came from somewhere.
I feel I am meant to keep my chakra crystals in a rosewood box )well a carved wooden box of some sort) Something else to look out for . Maybe its time to start going to car boot sales again - and maybe time to go as a seller? I dont think I will find 'my' box in a normal shop.
Interesting times...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment