I have just done my first self healing session using the new symbol I have been taught. I consciously tried to sit in the power and expand my aura to get myself into a state where I should be able to hear Jenny. As I did the healing downstairs in the room with Tony, I also tried to expand my energy into his to see if he picked anything up from me - or me from him. I don't think that worked.
Anyway I did 15 to 20 minutes of self healing, utilising all three symbols. I don't normally use any symbols when self healing - apart from CKR to start the flow. However I used all 4 on me. When I used CKR I really felt the energy When I used DKM it intensified and I felt a bit wobbly in the stomach.
I was in a meditative state as I treated myself, and I saw Eli.I was (and am) worried about how well my mediumship WILL be and whether I will develop as Sue clearly thinks I will. Eli told me I will be OK - I just need to practice.
I still have a LONG way to go - but that is why I have to do these 21 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment