Saturday, 9 July 2011

I am preparing for my reiki level 3 attunement in just over a week. I am preparing a long entry about all sorts of things to do with this, but one of my decisions was that in the run up I meditate on things to do with reiki and do self healing every day.

Today I grabbed my sodalite crystal for the meditation and remembered that it has significance for melding the logical with the spiritual. At times I feel my reiki benefits from the logical side. At other times I feel my logical side blocks me from doing the more spiritual things like seeing auras, seeing spirit, getting clear messages from spirit etc.

I settled in to do my meditation and concentrated on my breathing , then I did my normal recitation of the Lord's Prayer and tried to feel the energy in my chakras. After my normal intercession prayer for everyone on my prayer list, I then decided to meditate on the CKR symbol. And I saw that the symbol with its straight lines and curves is just like me. The straight lines are my logical side, the curves are my spiritual side. Now CKR is the CORNERSTONE of reiki. What does that mean for me?

I then did about 10 minutes of self healing. Again I tired to really FEEL the energy flow - and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment