Today has been an interesting day spiritually. I sent a reading into to site that was advertising for psychics. The organiser said to do a general reading for him and if it was ok, he'd get back to me with a question. Well I did the reading - and never heard anything. I assumed I'd got it all wrong and he was too polite to tell me I was rubbish. However today he replied saying it was pretty good, and asking for a fairy reading. I will start off on the free readings forum - but would move on to other forums where I would get paid. I am going to send Tony the link so he can try too,
I also found a site the published reiki symbols - and saw DKM written in a way that wasn't even close. I asked Sue - and she has asked if I can see why that symbol is ALSO DKM. I need to meditate on all the reiki symbols and what they mean - and why they work - and what they do. This site gave me a new symbol I have never heard of before. I intend to experiment with it on myself
Self healing went ok. I can feel the energy much better now. I also think I could see someone elses aura/energy wile I was talking to her today. She is about to have her reiki one training so Julie suggested she talk to me. She is going to do an angel reading for me tomorrow if she remember her cards
I feel I am on the verge of a breakthrough - and suspect it is not coincidence it is happening while I am busy and don't really have the time to spend on meditation.
Maybe I need to remember Sue's mantra in the early days' Don't overthink it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment